America’s Hostess City is always beautiful, but what makes her really sparkle? What do you love more? Her classic Southern charm? The cutting edge of her trend setting art and design students and faculty? Let’s hear what you think in the comments below.
We love the classic Southern Charm in the images by Casey Jones in the recent Visit Savannah Blog Article 10 Magical Photos of Savannah at Christmas Time. Now we invite you to dream a little. What would Savannah look like if we made the place sparkle at Christmas Time?
- Add a twinkle to Ellis Square?
- Electrify shopping on Broughton Street
- Illuminate the ambiance of City Market
- How about adding some sparkle to Johnson Square
- Everyone loves gifts from Levy Jewelers under the Christmas tree!
- Do you like yellow or white better?
- Speaking of trees, how about a sparkle for Savannah’s Squares?
- The palms of Congress Street more illuminated
- Starshine on Broughton Street
- Icicle lights on Jones Street
LOVE IT OR HATE IT, WE WANT TO KNOW!
Please leave your feedback in the comment section below.